Alex's Arcade Foundation Highlights:
- Alex Craven, would become the inspiration for Alex's Arcade after being diagnosed with cancer at 12 years old.
- Alex is declared cancer free and in remission
- The Alex's Arcade Foundation begins to take form and begin the process of becoming a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- Alex's Arcade makes it's 1st donation of Xbox 360's to the infusion center at Children's Hospital of Michigan.
- Alex's Arcade Foundation becomes a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Tax I.D.# 46-4562400
- Holds 1st Annual Tee Off on Childhood Cancer Golf Outing
- Alex's Arcade Dream Experience Program, sends the 1st family on Dream Experience of attending the Detroit Tigers Opening Day Game.
- Alex's Arcade helps families outside of Michigan for the 1st time, showing support for families in Tennessee and New York.
- By the end of 2017 Alex's Arcade has donated over 20 gaming systems to Children's Hospital of Michigan.
- Alex's Arcade partners with Disc Replay!
- Alex's Arcade holds it's 1st Arcade Party for families around the Metro Detroit area affected by childhood cancer with the help of Terry's Terrace/DK Arcade in Harrison Township,MI
- With the help of the Metro Detroit community, Alex's Arcade Foundation gifted a local family a car for a Mom to be able to continue her own cancer treatments.
- Alex's Arcade is growing!!
Our events attendance were the largest we've ever had, from the Arcade Party to golf outings and bowling fundraisers!!
- Celebrating our 5th year as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Alex's Arcade Foundation created 1st continuing education grant for childhood cancer survivors, the Alexander J. Craven Childhood Cancer Survivor Education Grant